Do you need to get a car accident attorney after a car accident? It’s best to get a free consultation. Since the consultation will not cost you anything, you have nothing to lose by discussing your case with an experienced personal injury lawyer.
Why you should call me now:
- If I do not win your case, you do not need to pay.
- I have more than 60 Five Star Google Reviews! (Check my Google reviews here.)
- Unlike larger law firms, my firm provides personal one-on-one service throughout the entire process.
- You only have a certain amount of time to take action on your case – do not miss the opportunity to get the compensation you deserve.
- Although I am a personal injury attorney, my practice specializes in dealing with car accident cases. I’m a highly-rated and experienced Tampa auto accident attorney.
If you are injured in an car accident in Florida you need to act immediately to address your injuries, protect your rights, and preserve your evidence.
I’m An Experienced Car Accident Attorney
What My Clients Say
A talented group of hardworking professionals, I couldn’t have asked for more from The Law Offices Of Michael Herron. Anything I needed they were there ready to help. I wasn’t trying to get rich, I just didn’t want to deal with the insurance companies. It seemed like a very slow process at first, but once [Law Offices of Michael Herron] took over my case everything went smoothly…my settlement was much more than I ever expected. His assistant Julie was phenomenal at strengthening their proficiency as a team. I would recommend Michael Herron Law to everyone, and they will be the first ones I call if I ever need another injury attorney.
I have benefited from Michael Herron’s council services on two separate occasions. I value the personable, professional work ethic of Mr. Herron and his staff. On any given day I felt welcomed and informed and for this I will always be grateful. I would without a doubt recommend Michael to anyone and I would use his services again without hesitation. Thank you, Michael Herron.
Michael Herron, and his kind, and caring staff exemplify what small business about. Working directly with him, as well as his fine paralegal, Julie, my case was resolved in timely, and very favorably fashion. Mr. Herron’s attention to every detail in my case far exceeded my expectations regarding a ‘careless driver, in a cell phone related experience.
Unhesitatingly, I recommend Mr.Herron as THE ‘Top Shelf’ Personal Injury attorney in this area. Your well-being is your responsibility. Drive farther if you must, in order to meet the expectations you seek within the judicial system. Textbook good results. Much gratitude to you sir, and your staff, for a Thanksgiving to be remembered.
My family and myself have suffered for quite some time mentally and financially. Then Michael and his team became involved and eased a lot of our pain. For this I forever thank Michael Herron for his dedication, hard work, and focusing on our needs. I highly recommend this law firm to anyone.
I want to thank Michael Herron and his paralegal, Julie Burger, for the excellent time and dedication they have put into my slip and fall case. Mr. Herron felt that my case was worth fighting for and he did just that. I will be forever grateful. Both he and Julie kept me up to date with everything that was going on.
I have used Michael Herron for numerous events that have happened in my life. Spanning the gambit of legal representation, the one thing that has remained consistent is the reliability of Michael and his word. He is not an attorney who hides on billboards or only speaks through tag lines, he is an attorney that you can sit in his office and conduct business with the old-school way. If you’re looking for a no-nonsense, straight-shooting lawyer who knows how to get things done, I would recommend Michael Herron all day long.
I can’t thank Mr. Herron and Ms. Julie enough for treating me like a person and not a dollar sign. My accident changed my life completely. Im fairly new to Tampa and never been involved in a accident before. Therefore,I didn’t know where to begin. Someone referred the WORST law firm in the world “Morgan & Morgan.” I was treated very poorly at that law firm. I never met my attorney,guess I was nothing to him. I request to speak to my attorney numerous of times and the paralegal would always call me with an attitude like I was annoying him. One day I googled lawyers in my area and Mr. Herron showed up with 5 stars. From day 1,Mr. Herron sits down with you for consulation. I guess he was shocked by look on my face because I was like “I really get to meet my attorney.” Julie was the absolute best,I love her to pieces.. This is a family oriented law firm,they treat you like family.. I can’t thank you enough for everything… Im literally in tears typing this,because im filled with joy…..
Michael Herron handled a case for our small business and did a wonderful job. Michael knows his stuff inside and out, and was responsive to our requests for updates. Highly recommend!!!
I would like to thank Mr. Herron and his office staff for their support in the last year. I received the utmost respect, professionalism and genuine support from his staff. Julie was wonderful to communicated with. I never had to wait more than several hours for a response from an email or phone call. Mr. Herron knew exactly everything I would be facing going forward after a car accident. He will definitely be referred by me.
I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Mr. Herron and his staff. I hired them twice to handle legal matters for me and both times they exceeded my expectations. Mr. Herron and his legal staff are relentless in pursuing a victory for their clients. They also do an excellent job of keeping their client “in the loop” with regards to their case. I referred my boyfriend to them and he also had an excellent experience. I definitely recommend him and his entire staff!
I Handle All Types Of Accident Cases
In most Tampa Bay car accidents there is at least one insurance company that gets involved by assigning an adjuster to the case.
These adjusters may seem friendly and eager to help, but make no mistake about it, their loyalty is to the insurance company. That’s why it’s important to get an experienced attorney involved in your case. A personal injury attorney will help you “level the playing field” with the insurance company and ensure that your rights and interests are protected.
What If I Am Not Sure If I Am Injured Or Not?
Remember that injuries from car accident cases often don’t manifest themselves until the day after the car accident.
This is due to the adrenaline rush that you receive during traumatic moments.
If you believe you are injured, you should seek medical attention at once. You can use your Florida no-fault or PIP insurance to pay up to 80% of your initial medical bills.
Car accident injuries can include:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Torn or Ruptured Ligaments
- Injuries in the result of an airbag
- Shoulder Injuries
- Permanent Scarring
These injuries all require medical attention which can include: physical therapy, pain medicines, antibiotics, pain management injections, and even surgery.
The cost of your medical treatment can rise very quickly.
Before you can even begin the healing process you will find yourself under assault from medical bill collections agencies, insurance injury adjusters who want you to accept pennies on the dollar, and property damage adjusters who don’t want to give you fair value for the damage to your vehicle.
We can and will represent you in every aspect of your car accident case.
We will help you recover a sum that will cover your property damage, past, present, and future medical bills, pain, and suffering, lost wages, and any other damages you may have suffered.
Call us any time – 813-536-7582
How Can You Find The Right Car Accident Attorney For Your Case?
According to the Association for Safe International Road Travel, 2.3 million people are injured in car accidents every year.
If you’ve been involved in a car crash, you probably know you need to get in touch with an accident lawyer as soon as possible. He or she could help you file a claim, recover some of the costs of your medical bills, plus seek compensation that’s owed to you.
Although it is important to act swiftly if you are injured in a car accident, don’t call the first law firm that pops up in a Google search.
Do some research first because with a skilled car accident lawyer on your side, you can avoid the hassle of a court appearance. Under 5% of personal injury cases ever see a jury. That’s right – the majority are settled satisfactorily out of court.
Hiring a top car accident attorney like me will ensure you emerge the winner at the end of these negotiations.
Tips For Finding The Best Car Accident Attorney Near Tampa, FL
- Look For A Solid Referral – Look for personal referrals. Speak to people who have been through the process before and ask them to recommend a suitable attorney. An online search can reveal many honest reviews about car accident attorneys in your vicinity. You also want to find someone who keeps their clients updated, returns phone calls, and sticks to arrangements.Take your time finding someone passionate about getting the best results for their clients.
- Get a Specialist – Be sure to find an accident attorney who knows about your type of case. A criminal attorney is not the best choice for an car injury case, nor is a divorce lawyer. And, not all personal injury attorneys handle car accident cases regularly. Choose an accident attorney who specializes in cases like yours. Since you’ve been involved in an car accident, you need a car accident attorney. Research their credentials. Check out their track record by looking through their online reviews.
- Experience Is Key – Although negotiating skills are a key characteristic of a great lawyer, courtroom experience is a must if your case ends up in front of a jury. It’s guaranteed that you will be up against a top defense attorney in these cases. Do not bring a knife into a gunfight. Your counsel must have the experience and skill to get the jury on your side.
- First Impressions Count – Arrange to visit a few attorneys and interview them.What is your first impression? Their offices should look maintained and well-run. This shows that they are organized and are more likely to handle their cases in an organized manner. In the case of personal injury lawsuits, you shouldn’t have to pay anything upfront. The lawyer’s fees should come out of the settlement that he or she gets for you. There should be no charge if you lose.
When you first meet with your attorney, do you feel you can talk to him or her? Don’t hire an accident lawyer that you cannot get along with. You’ll need to discuss matters openly with them.
Questions About Finding A Highly Rated Tampa Accident Attorney?
We will be happy to review your case at no cost and advise you about the best course of action.